Monday, February 17, 2014

Fly Out Annecy 2013 - Flying in the mountains

The Fly-Out was organised by UPL.

From AVIASPORT the 4 planes (VA, VD, VG and VO) participated. For some of us it was the first flight in the mountains. We enjoyed an extraordinary atmosphere. Small round flight starting from Annecy, were organised in the Alps with landings at “normal usual” aerodromes. Special flights with French Alps instructors around the Mont Blanc with stop-over’s at/or Courchevel, Méribel, Alpe D’Huez, Megève etc. were the highlight of the Fly-Out. 
Last but not least we experienced an extraordinary stay in and around Annecy combined with exciting flights and with gastronomical dinners and local “Haute Savoie” specialities. 
   

4 comments:

  1. This is such a nice blog. Why did you stop postng ? I’m interested to get connected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mir stellen Kreditt fir e Zënssaz vun 3%. Mir spezialiséiert eis fir rentabel Kredittléisungen ze liwweren fir de finanzielle Besoine vun deenen ze erfëllen, déi direkt Cash fir de Geschäfts- oder säi perséinleche Liewen brauchen. Mat kompetitive Tariffer a flexiblen Offeren fir Är finanziell Belaaschtung effektiv ze reduzéieren mat 100% garantéiert mat engem einfachen Online Applikatiounsprozess, deen Är wäertvoll Zäit spuert. Mail: izohory@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Hello, howdy? Trust me when i tell you i know what you're going through financially. I was once very broke my girl left me for some rich dude down the street. I get embarrassed every single day. Couldn't afford an apartment of my own. Was roaming the streets of Chicago when i met Mr Williams who offered me a BLANK ATM CARD. At that point,my life changed. Reach Mr Williams Via mail paulwilliams040@yahoo.com He's the only one i recommend in the BLANK ATM business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site! routeglobalreview

    ReplyDelete